Tomorrow I will be getting on a plane at the crack of dawn to head to Orange County…for the day. Yep, this baller (on a budget) waited until the last minute to buy plane tickets to her favorite blog conference and is now paying the price. So now I am flying down in the morning and heading back to San Francisco on the same day. A few advantages of this include: no luggage and no money spent on a hotel!
This will be my third year attending Elevate, the blog conference. My first year going, I was a ball of nerves. I had decided to go alone and hoped that I would make some new friends. I left that conference with new friendships that grew to the point that these girls joined me on my wedding day.
Last year, I felt WAY more comfortable going in since I knew a bunch of girls that attended the year before. I can’t say this enough to the girls who have not experienced Elevate yet. You WILL feel immediately welcomed by the attendees. You WILL walk away feeling inspired. You WILL away with new friends.
You can see a recap and adorable video of last year’s Elevate here.
So, as I get ready for an amazing day tomorrow, I know that the long day and flights will be worth it. I couldn’t imagine NOT going to Elevate this year.
Want to see all the fun tomorrow? Follow #elevateconf to get peeks into the conference!
- Hello Sunshine Soaps - July 1, 2015
- Save For Summer With Walmart Family Mobile - July 1, 2015
- Top 5 Things To Do In NYC - June 29, 2015
- Title Nine Fit Fest - June 28, 2015
- Elevate Blog Conference 2015 - June 15, 2015
- Bridesmaid Gift Ideas - June 9, 2015
- June 2015 Desktop Wallpaper - June 3, 2015
- Lemon Berry Cocktail - June 2, 2015
- Berry Green Smoothie Recipe - May 27, 2015
- Breakfast with Mountain High Yoghurt - May 24, 2015