Let’s go back to 2004.I had just moved back to San Francisco from Richmond, Virginia and loved exploring the city. I was working at Abercrombie and Fitch, the huge one that is on Market St.
Whenever I had cash in my pocket, I loved going out with friends to local bars.I was living with my momma again, so I didn’t have rent to pay. I didn’t own a car anymore, so no more car bills.No school debt. Nothing owed. Life was great, the world was my oyster!
One night, a friend and I wanted to check out this lounge my brother recommended. Sake Lab.
While sipping drinks and taking in the scene, all of a sudden this lounge
turned into a club right before my eyes.
Blinds were drawn, the lights went out, strobe lights turned on, music started pumping.It was unreal.Then I locked eyes with this cutie.I had a little bit of liquid courage, so I went right up to him.“Hey, I like your shirt”, I said to him.“Hey, thanks”, he said to me. He was wearing an Abercrombie shirt, I worked at Abercrombie. It was a match made in heaven.His friends talked with my friend aka distracted her so he could talk to me alone.We found a small booth and laughed about everything.He lived in my hometown of Los Altos.He went into the high school I should have gone to if I didn’t move to Virginia.I won him over because I knew about the S2000 he drove and loved his Palm phone. The rest is history.7 years later, we are still together.The is the actual picture of the night we met.
This is at a bar this year. Not much has changed, just more in love. Now you can sighhhhh.
- What to Wear to a Blogging Conference - May 21, 2015
- What to Bring to a Blogging Conference - May 20, 2015
- Maker Faire 2015 - May 17, 2015
- Explore Los Altos | Voyageur du Temps - May 13, 2015
- The 2015 Bay to Breakers Survival Guide - May 12, 2015
- 10 Ways to Drive Traffic To Your Blog Using Old Blog Posts! - May 11, 2015
- May Desktop Wallpaper - May 7, 2015
- How to Make a Media Kit - May 5, 2015
- How to Make Your Bedroom Your Sanctuary - April 29, 2015
- April Rocksbox Review (Coupon Code!) - April 27, 2015