Mochi knew immediately that this package was for him.
I was happily surprised when we received our Pet Box so quickly. It arrived just two days after ordering! Mochi is always aware of the mail truck when he enters our neighborhood, so when the mail man rang the doorbell, Mochi was already excited.
Mom, open the box!
The Pet Box was loaded with treats and goodies. Mochi received two types of treats (teeth care and skin care), a blue bow tie, urine remover, and a cool poop bag holder. (Yup, I said a cool poop bag holder! It grabs the bag of doodle and stays on the leash so you don’t have to hold it in your hand.)
How is Pet Box different from the pack?
– It’s the only box for both cats and dogs that offers premium pet goodies where you can pick exactly goes in it
– All products are made in the US
– Toys and treats are customized by dog or cat size
– When you order a PetBox, it ships within 2 business days
– For every purchase, the company feeds rescue animals with the help of a new partner called Bogo Bowl
– Every Friday, the huge shipment of dog & cat food that is sent to rescue shelters is picked by PetBox fans
This is the first monthly subscription box I have received for Mochi. Compared to other boxes, I think this one is perfect because you can pick out what your pet will receive in the package. Since Mochi has allergies, this is amazing because one month I could pick all toys or all bath products.
In the end, I think the price is very reasonable for the flexibility and assortment of items of this subscription box. Plus, I love to spoil my dog.
Thanks to PetBox for giving Mochi the opportunity to review this subscription box.