After receiving a bike from a friend, I knew I needed to step up my bike game.
Living in a city (Mountain View) that is bike friendly, I am constantly sizing up what everyone else has for bike gear.
Since living here, I have encountered these types of bikers:
Never wearing a helmet for fear of ruining their hair
Usually smoking a cigarette (ironic)
And riding a fixie
They are always sweaty since they have been riding for 15 miles to work
Their bikes usually fold up for easy handling on Caltrain
Usually seen with ankle straps on their jeans to prevent their pants from touching the chain.
I have seen plenty of moms carry two kids on their bike. (One in the front and one in the back)
I have also seen a mom carry two kids on her bike with a trailer in the back full of groceries.
Truly these moms are super heroes.
Who am I?
Let’s just say, I am the adventure seeker. I love the ability to ride my bike downtown to the farmer’s market or throw a bottle of wine in my basket and head to my friend’s house. It’s just more fun doing these activities on a bike rather than driving in a car!
Since my bike already came with a rear basket and back rack, I needed a few more accessories to jazz up my bike.
It only took me one time to ride home in the dark to make me paranoid that I would be hit by a car. Now I have two lights on my bike and I am looking to get a headlight. I also wanted a stylish enough helmet that would encourage me to wear one. Finally, every needs a bell to tell people to get out of the way.
If you are looking to step up your bike game even more, I recommend checking out Eleanor’s. This online store has the CUTEST bike helmets, bags and apparel.
- Hello Sunshine Soaps - July 1, 2015
- Save For Summer With Walmart Family Mobile - July 1, 2015
- Top 5 Things To Do In NYC - June 29, 2015
- Title Nine Fit Fest - June 28, 2015
- Elevate Blog Conference 2015 - June 15, 2015
- Bridesmaid Gift Ideas - June 9, 2015
- June 2015 Desktop Wallpaper - June 3, 2015
- Lemon Berry Cocktail - June 2, 2015
- Berry Green Smoothie Recipe - May 27, 2015
- Breakfast with Mountain High Yoghurt - May 24, 2015