This taste test was sponsored by Yoplait, but the best yogurt was chosen by me.
On Easter, I was heading up to my Mom’s house and I packed the Yoplait and Chobani yogurt for the taste off.
My mom loves Greek yogurt so I knew she was game for the challenge. To be honest, we both had not tried the Yoplait Greek 100 before today.
I poured a little bit of yogurt from each container into glass bowls so my mom and Ernie would not be swayed by the brands. But, my mom knew immediately which yogurt brand was which.
The Chobani yogurt was more white in color and the Yoplait yogurt was definitely more pink.
Thoughts from the Taste-Off Challenge:
After trying both yogurts, my mom asked, “Are they both strawberry?”. Mom thought the Chobani yogurt was pineapple flavored since it tasted more tart.
Ernie loved the Yoplait yogurt right off the bat. He said it tasted sweet and more like a “dessert yogurt”.
Mom agreed that the Yoplait tasted more strawberry-like.
After they tried both yogurts, I jumped in on the challenge. I loved the Yoplait Greek 100 Strawberry yogurt!
The Chobani Simply 100 yogurt had less sugar and more protein. But, I was happy that they were both only 100 calories.
Overall, the Yoplait Greek 100 Strawberry yogurt won the taste off.
Ernie even grabbed the rest of the Yoplait for himself.
You can find the Yoplait Greek 100 Yogurt in stores nationwide AND they come in 12 flavors, yum!
Now that we have taken the Yoplait Greek 100 Yogurt #tasteoff, now it’s your turn! Let me know who won!
- Breakfast with Mountain High Yoghurt - May 24, 2015
- Taylor Swift iPhone Wallpaper - May 22, 2015
- What to Wear to a Blogging Conference - May 21, 2015
- What to Bring to a Blogging Conference - May 20, 2015
- Maker Faire 2015 - May 17, 2015
- Explore Los Altos | Voyageur du Temps - May 13, 2015
- The 2015 Bay to Breakers Survival Guide - May 12, 2015
- 10 Ways to Drive Traffic To Your Blog Using Old Blog Posts! - May 11, 2015
- May Desktop Wallpaper - May 7, 2015
- How to Make a Media Kit - May 5, 2015